Protein Sheet Pan Pancake
By Maria Fernanda Lopez
Reviewed by Rae Mueller, RDN
The easiest way to make a pancake: baked on a sheet pan! This recipe is perfect for the whole family, or for use in meal prep. The addition of berries, cinnamon and nuts take the flavor up a notch while adding valuable antioxidants and healthy fats! Using protein pancake mix makes this recipe more filling, since protein is extremely satiating.
Serves 8 pancakes
- 2 cups of high-protein pancake mix
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup of granulated monk fruit
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of chopped mixed nuts
- ¼ cup of fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- If necessary, chop the mixed nuts.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and then add the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
- Pour the batter into a tray pan lightly greased or covered in baking paper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, let them cool down and enjoy!
Nutrition analyzed in My Net Diary and may not be 100% accurate due to variations in ingredients and brands used.
- High-protein pancake mix (such as Kodiak brand)
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 half dozen carton of eggs
- 1 jar of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 bag of granulated monk fruit
- Vanilla extract
- 1 bag of chopped mixed nuts
- 1 bag of fresh cranberries (or dried/frozen)
- 1 small carton of fresh blueberries
Want access to more recipes like this, as well as tips for eating out and meal prep recommendations? Check out the Kyla health app! Get comprehensive health insights from the comfort of your home with our medical-grade lab tests. Our finger poke blood test provides valuable information about your health. You’ll also receive AI-driven longevity insights and tips to improve your overall well-being. All this can be achieved with just a few drops of blood.
You also have the opportunity to work with a registered dietitian to improve your nutrition and wellbeing!