Kyla helps you live longer. First, Kyla collects your medical history, blood sample, and DNA. Then, Kyla AI analyzes your medical data to identify your top health risks, estimate your remaining lifetime, and give you simple, doctor-validated daily goals to increase your life expectancy. Finally, Kyla monitors your progress 24×7, diagnoses, and treats your conditions with the help of doctors.
Join our Kyla.com team of medical providers, product leaders, engineers, and AI scientists to grant people the power to understand their health from a new perspective in order to improve their life expectancy. Our ActionUrgentCare.com medical infrastructure consists of 14 Medical Clinics and a High Complexity Laboratory in California, USA, and has been in business for 10+ years. We’re working with Fortune 500 companies, schools, and individuals by the thousands and are rapidly growing.
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic and highly organized Content Creator for a part-time role. As a Content Creator, you will play a crucial role in producing evergreen content that remains relevant and valuable over a more extended period. The ideal candidate possesses a strong editorial mindset, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of creating engaging and relevant content. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the alignment of content with business goals and brand voice.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Proven experience in working as a Content Creator or similar role.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and content marketing strategies.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
What you will do:
- Create, edit, and publish high-quality, compelling content for various platforms, including websites, blogs, social media, and email newsletters.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and other teams to gather information and insights for content creation.
- Edit and proofread content to maintain accuracy and clarity.
- Optimize content for search engines, incorporating relevant keywords and best practices.
- Stay updated on SEO trends and implement strategies to improve organic search performance.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and other teams to align content with overall marketing initiatives.
*** PLEASE, APPLY WITH: ***
1. Resume in PDF format and portfolio( examples of your works)
2. The date when you can start
3. Salary expectation per hour
Be aware of hiring scams and note that scammers may use our company name, so exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of any job offers received. Kyla does not contact the candidates using domain names other than kyla.com