Snickerdoodle Rice Cookie
By Maria Fernanda López
Reviewed by Rae Brandenburg, RDN
This gluten-free cookie is easy, low calorie and satisfying. Who knew you could blend up some rice cakes and use them as flour? The Greek yogurt and egg whites provide a little protein which will help you feel more full. Pair this cookie with a piece of fruit for a balanced snack or dessert! Tip: double or triple the batch to enjoy over multiple days.
Take charge of your health and longevity with Kyla’s Longevity program! Our expert team, including a registered dietitian, provides comprehensive support on your journey to living a long, healthy life. Discover your personalized nutrition and wellness plan tailor-made for you today!
- 2 rice cakes
- 3 tbsp of Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp of egg whites
- 3-4 packets of stevia or monk fruit
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the rice cake until you get a flour consistency.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients and create a ball with the dough, you can add extra cinnamon.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- 1 package of rice cakes
- 1 single serve container of plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 small carton of egg whites
- 1 box of stevia or monk fruit packets
- Ground cinnamon