Get Your Employees
Kyla helps you put a plan in place using weekly testing and outbreak management.
- “On-Site COVID Testing for Your Employees”
- “Vaccination Tracking”
- “Daily Employee Symptom Check”
- Contact Tracing Through App if any Employee Tests Positive
- Employer Access to Kyla Dashboard and Resources
- Employee Access to Kyla App
Kyla can bill all insurances and has successfully billed for testing since the start of the pandemic. Kyla billing practices are supported by the latest Medical's Uninsured COVID Testing Program, HHS, CMS and DMHC policies.
- QR Testing Passport (under 1 min per test)
- Test Results Delivered in App
- Vaccination Tracking and Alerts
- Daily Symptom and Vitals Monitoring
- Contact Tracing
- Access to Medical Treatment
- Access to Wellness Program
Tracking of Test Results
Tracking of Vaccination Status
Tracking of Symptom Status
Contact Tracing Results
Alerts of Major Events
Reporting and Analytics
All tests are billable to insurance.
2x per Month
2x per Week (for qualified employers)
Emergency, on-site testing is available upon 12h-24h request
$1,000 per trip
Everything in Standard Package Plus...
Custom Packages for Enterprise-Level Customers
Potential to Test 3000 per Van per Day
Medical Director Reviews Your Protocols
Access Control Nurse Onsite Staffing
Access Control Integration
Dedicated Kyla Account Executive
Dedicated Kyla Expert Support
we Work With
Kyla works with over 500 employers, making testing accessible to hundreds of thousands of employees. Kyla will educate employees on COVID-19. Each day before work, Kyla will ask you how you are feeling and what your body temperature is.
How can we help you?
- COVID-19 Infection Status
- Work Clearance Status
- Daily Symptom Tracking
- Contact Tracing Status
- COVID-19 Education Status
California labs are backed up for weeks. However, Kyla utilizes its own labs and typically has results within 24 - 48 hours.
Kyla offers onsite testing in California and a mail-in testing option across the US.
The contract is month-to-month.