We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing candidate with experience in health care and/or other services providing high-quality service in a customer-facing role. You will be responsible for providing compassionate and excellent patient care by performing courteous, efﬁcient, and accurate service. Assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management. Perform a variety of other duties related to patients’ assessment, treatment, reevaluation, and discharge.
What do you need to know about us?
Kyla Software brings together AI, doctors, medical centers, and cutting-edge medicine to deliver the perfect primary care experience to maximize our user’s lifespan. Want to work with highly talented people on the world’s biggest problem? Join us.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Exceptional ability to solve problems
- Extreme work ethic
- Verbal & Communication skills
- Time management & organizational skills
- ARDMS Certification
You are a perfect fit if you also have:
- High school education or equivalent
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
What you will do on this position:
- Carrying out diagnostic procedures as ordered by the physician.
- Performing analysis of highly technical information
- Operating sonographic machines
- Explaining procedures to the patients
- Keeping record of the medical history of the patients
- Positioning the patients properly for diagnostic imaging
- Choosing the correct sonographic techniques to be used in each case
- Determining whether the images are good enough for a diagnosis
- Selecting the image that would be shown to the physician
- Transvaginal ultrasounds
- Room Patients and conduct vital signs
What we offer you:
- Dental insurance;
- Health insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- COVID-19 considerations: all PPE provided.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Once applying – please, include the answer to following questions to your Cover Letter:
- Are you able to commute/relocate to San Jose, CA?