The Kyla Expert team responded to the COVID-19 pandemic by creating an end-to-end solution for businesses, allowing them to open and stay open. Onsite testing, contact tracing, symptom monitoring, and back-to-work physician clearance are all delivered to employees and businesses. In this role, you will ensure client satisfaction by triaging, troubleshooting, and resolving technical customer issues as they relate to our in-house application: Kyla.
What do you need to know about us?
Kyla Software brings together AI, doctors, medical centers, and cutting-edge medicine to deliver the perfect primary care experience to maximize our user’s lifespan. Want to work with highly talented people on the world’s biggest problem? Join us.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Exceptional ability to solve problems
- Extreme work ethic
- Communications skills
- Time management & organizational skills
You are a perfect fit if you also have:
- Experience in customer service (3 years)
- Experience in technical support (2 years)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
What you will do on this position:
- Provide written and verbal technical customer support through Kyla Application
- Enable client success by providing timely and accurate responses
- Research and document resolutions to any solved issue
- Be the voice of the customer – proactively identify & troubleshoot technical issues that may interfere with client engagement on the Kyla Applications
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer you:
- Health insurance;
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay;
- COVID-19 considerations: all PPE Provided.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Schedule may include 10 or 8 hours shifts from Monday till Friday.
Once applying – please, include the answer to following questions to your Cover Letter:
Are you able to commute/relocate to San Jose, CA 95121?