The Kyla app brings together our team of doctors, developers, and AI scientists to give each individual the power to understand their health from a new perspective along with simple goals and clear follow-ups to improve. We’re working with Fortune 500 companies, schools, and individuals by the thousands and are rapidly growing.
Kyla makes you live longer. First, Kyla collects your medical history and connects you with doctors to perform medical-grade tests. Then, Kyla AI analyzes your medical data to identify your top health risks, estimate your remaining lifetime, and give you simple, doctor-validated daily goals to increase your life expectancy. Finally, Kyla monitors your progress 24×7, diagnoses, and treats your conditions with the help of doctors.
- Function as Product and Project manager for Kyla AI team developing API products capable of matching or surpassing cognitive reasoning of Medical Doctors;
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and the market;
- Establishing go-to-market strategy;
- Overseeing marketing efforts;
- Be available to interact with the business team and developers in various time zones, from 6 am PST till noon PST;
- Work with the business team to define the product strategy and roadmap;
- Deliver Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) with prioritized features and corresponding justification;
- Collaborate with other teams within Kyla platform;
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities;
- Act as a leader within the company;
- Achieving the final objective of monetizing the public APIs and generating revenue.
- Solid Product Management experience in building and launching various APIs, including API-based products and services;
- A complete understanding of API-related concepts, such as JSON, REST, GraphQL, throttling, security etc.
- Production development experience with one or more programming languages (preferably Java, Kotlin, Scala);
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and SCRUM;
- Working experience with databases like MySQL and knowledge of basic SQL;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Leadership qualities to coordinate multiple teams and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Research and analytical skills to track KPIs and determine market trends;
- Problem-solving skills to quickly rectify any issues with the APIs;
- Complete know-how of product management concepts and tools.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Bayesian Networks and Probability Theory
- Knowledge of graph databases;
- Understanding of DNA sequencing;
- Experience with Healthcare software and protocols: EHRs, LIMS, HL7, FHIR.
- Sharing the success of the company in the form of performance bonuses and successful exit reward;
- Working directly for USA product company while developing innovative AI-driven healthcare;
- Competitive salary;
- 100% remote job;
- Flexible work hours;
- Personalized development plan for your professional and career growth;
- Paid online courses.