At Kyla, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of the way. We deliver Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Specialty Care Services. We’re a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for Providers who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and want to transform the healthcare experience. As an expanding Medical Practice, we aim to help our communities thrive & are offering an exceptional opportunity for you to join our team!
What do you need to know about us?
Kyla Software brings together AI, doctors, medical centers, and cutting-edge medicine to deliver the perfect primary care experience to maximize our user’s lifespan. Want to work with highly talented people on the world’s biggest problem? Join us.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Extreme work ethic
- Exceptional ability to solve problems
- Ability to impact and improve every patients health journey
It’s required to have:
- Active ACLS
- Active DEA
- Active NPI
- Valid and Current CA PA or FNP
You are a perfect fit if you also have:
- Experience as PA/FNP (3 years)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
What we offer you:
- Dental insurance;
- Health insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- COVID-19 considerations: all PPE Provided.
- Malpractice Insurance
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Flexible licensing and CME reimbursement
- Paid vacation time
- Sick Time
- Profit share bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- Monthly provider events
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Schedule includes 12 hours shifts from Monday till Friday.
Once applying – please, include the answer to following questions to your Cover Letter:
- Are you able to commute/relocate to San Jose, CA?