We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing candidate with experience in health care and/or other services providing high-quality service in a customer-facing role. You will be responsible for providing compassionate and excellent patient care by performing courteous, efﬁcient, and accurate service. Assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management. Perform a variety of other duties related to patients’ assessment, treatment, reevaluation, and discharge.
What do you need to know about us?
Kyla Software brings together AI, doctors, medical centers, and cutting-edge medicine to deliver the perfect primary care experience to maximize our user’s lifespan. Want to work with highly talented people on the world’s biggest problem? Join us.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Exceptional ability to solve problems
- Extreme work ethic
- Verbal & Communication skills
- Time management & organizational skills
You are a perfect fit if you also have:
- Experience in Customer Service (2 years);
What you will do on this position:
- Communicate & Maintain a comprehensive list of active patients to help the provider remain organized
- Document any procedures, medications, injections, and tests that are either ordered or completed by the provider
- Perform selected medical and administrative duties as directed.
- Handle telephone calls from clients, patients, prospective patients, physicians, pharmacies, as well as other staff
- Prepare plans for follow-up care, as directed by the provider
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer you:
- Dental insurance;
- Health insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay;
- COVID-19 considerations: all PPE Provided.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
Once applying – please, include the answer to following questions to your Cover Letter:
- Are you currently on a pre-med, pre-pa, or nursing track?