We are looking for a Medical Billing & Coding Specialist to join the team! This position will is responsible for managing the full-cycle billing, coding, and claim follow up. Additionally, they will communicate frequently with leadership to ensure best practices for clinical and non-clinical staff alike.
What do you need to know about us?
In our team you’ll feel our supportive community every step of the way. We deliver Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Specialty Care Services. We’re a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for Billing team members who are inspired to utilize their skills in order to enhance and streamline the administrative experience. As an expanding business, you will be happy to join the team!
What we look for in a candidate:
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Verbal & Communication Skills
- Time Management & Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Data Entry & Analytic Skills
You are a perfect fit if you also have:
- Experience in billing (2 years)
- Experience in coding (2 years)
- Experience in customer service (3 years)
What you will do on this position:
- Coding and submitting claims.
- Processing Explanation of Benefits and patient statements.
- Working on claim reconsideration requests and appeals.
- Answering a multi-line phone system to collect payments and assist patients with their billing questions.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and information security.
- Reviewing and submitting medical records
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer you:
- Health insurance;
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay;
- COVID-19 considerations: all PPE Provided.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
Schedule include 8 hours shifts from Monday till Friday.
Once applying – please, include the answer to following questions to your Cover Letter:
- Are you able to commute/relocate to San Jose, CA 95121?