We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing candidate with experience in health care and/or other services providing high-quality services. At Kyla, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of the way. We currently conduct COVID testing/vaccinations all over the Bay Area. Soon we will deliver Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Specialty Care Services nationwide. So if you’re a Medical Assistant and you are looking for a perfect opportunity, it’s here.
What do you need to know about us?
Kyla Software brings together AI, doctors, medical centers, and cutting-edge medicine to deliver the perfect primary care experience to maximize our user’s lifespan. Want to work with highly talented people on the world’s biggest problem? Join us.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Verbal & Communication Skills
- Time Management & Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Data Entry & Analytic Skills
You are a perfect fit if you also have:
- Experience in customer service (2 years)
- Willingness to travel
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
What you will do on this position:
- Conduct COVID Testing/Vaccinations
- Perform In-House Rapid Tests, Injections & IVs
- Ability to Triage
- Assist LVN with Charting/Insurance verification
- Assist with Medication Verification
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer you:
- Dental insurance;
- Health insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay;
- COVID-19 considerations: all PPE Provided.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Schedule may include 10 or 8 hours shifts from Monday till Friday.
Once applying – please, include the answer to following questions to your Cover Letter:
- Are you comfortable with doing COVID-19 testing?
- Are you able to commute/relocate to San Jose, CA?