The Kyla app brings together our team of doctors, developers, and AI scientists to give each individual the power to understand their health from a new perspective along with simple goals and clear follow-ups to improve. We’re working with Fortune 500 companies, schools, and individuals by the thousands and are rapidly growing.
Kyla makes you live longer. First, Kyla collects your medical history and connects you with doctors to perform medical-grade tests. Then, Kyla AI analyzes your medical data to identify your top health risks, estimate your remaining lifetime, and give you simple, doctor-validated daily goals to increase your life expectancy. Finally, Kyla monitors your progress 24×7, diagnoses, and treats your conditions with the help of doctors.
- Code refactoring.
- Developing new functionality and supporting existing functionality.
- Writing integration text ( if you have no experience we will help with that).
- Basic knowledge of Flutter/Dart; ability to install and configure a development environment.
- Basic knowledge of Git: add, commit, push, pull, stash; general understanding of the principle of Git operation.
- Account in Github with examples of code (any programming language).
- Intermediate level of English.
As a plus:
- At least one completed project in Flutter (commercial or pet).
- Understanding of BLoC ( or any other state manager) architecture.
- Professional education or specialized courses.
- Sharing the success of the company in the form of performance bonuses and successful exit reward.
- Working directly for USA product company while developing innovative AI-driven healthcare.
- Competitive salary.
- 100% remote job.
- Flexible work hours.
Personalized development plan for your professional and career growth.
- Paid online courses.