The Data Entry Specialist holds the responsibility of sourcing, sorting, validating client charges, and ensuring they are uploaded correctly into our Google Sheet documents. This specialist is experienced, full-time, and is responsible for owning and managing all charges, ensuring the quality and consistency of each client.
What do you need to know about us?
Kyla Software brings together AI, doctors, medical centers, and cutting-edge medicine to deliver the perfect primary care experience to maximize our user’s lifespan. Want to work with highly talented people on the world’s biggest problem? Join us.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Verbal & Communication Skills
- Time Management & Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Data Entry & Analytic Skills
You are a perfect fit if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Google Sheets (3 years);
- Experience in Data Entry (3 years).
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous;
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture;
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction.
What you will do on this position:
- Compile, sort, verify, and correct client data and input it on Google sheets
- Verifying proper payment and charges
- Assist with developing data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate daily reports, store completed work in designated locations, and perform backup operations
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer you:
- Dental insurance;
- Health insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay;
- COVID-19 considerations: all PPE Provided.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Schedule may include 10 or 8 hours shifts from Monday till Friday.