We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive/Manager with experience in health care and/or other services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for managing client conversations and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention through our Kyla app. The ideal candidate has a history of customer service, verbal and written communication, and multitasking skills.
What do you need to know about us?
Kyla Software brings together AI, doctors, medical centers, and cutting-edge medicine to deliver the perfect primary care experience to maximize our user’s lifespan. Want to work with highly talented people on the world’s biggest problem? Join us.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Exceptional ability to solve problems
- Extreme work ethic
- Time management & organizational skills
- Verbal & communication skills
You are a perfect fit if you also have:
- Experience in Client Management (3 years)
- Experience in Customer Service (3 years)
- Experience in Tech Support (2 years)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
What you will do on this position:
- Create a positive experience for our Kyla customers through the use of email, online live chat, or over the phone.
- Track Kyla appointments & maintain confidential information.
- Remain in frequent contact with the Kyla clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Ability to assist Kyla customers with troubleshooting technical issues and guiding them through the app.
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer you:
- Dental insurance;
- Health insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay;
- COVID-19 considerations: all PPE Provided.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Schedule includes shifts from Monday till Friday.
Once applying – please, include the answer to following questions to your Cover Letter:
- Are you able to commute/relocate to San Jose, CA?