We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing candidate with experience in health care and/or other services providing high-quality service for our radiologic technician role. You will be responsible for preparing patients for radiographic procedures. Perform a variety of duties related to quality control, documentation, and reporting in the department. Help provide detailed reports and analysis. Well-trained to maintain safety conditions and passionate for doing work that makes things move forward.
What do you need to know about us?
Kyla Software brings together AI, doctors, medical centers, and cutting-edge medicine to deliver the perfect primary care experience to maximize our user’s lifespan. Want to work with highly talented people on the world’s biggest problem? Join us.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Exceptional ability to solve problems
- Extreme work ethic
- Ability to work independently and advocate for patients
- Time management & organizational skills
You are a perfect fit if you also have:
- Experience in Medical Imaging (1 year)
- CRT Certification
- ARRT Certification
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
What you will do on this position:
- Prepares patients for radiographic procedures. Takes X-Rays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Logs radiographic procedures completed. Processes related paperwork using computer equipment as directed.
- Ensures all radiographs achieve a radiographic interpretation by clarifying discrepancies
- Performs extremely basic medical assisting duties to ensure good patient flow. These include triaging and rooming patients.
- Other duties related to the position as assigned
What we offer you:
- Dental insurance;
- Health insurance;
- Vision insurance;
- Bonus pay;
- COVID-19 considerations: all PPE Provided.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Schedule includes 10 hours shifts.
Once applying – please, include the answer to following questions to your Cover Letter:
Are you able to commute/relocate to San Jose, CA?
Be aware of hiring scams and note that scammers may use our company name, so exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of any job offers received. Kyla does not contact with the candidates using domain names other than kyla.com