Get Your Employees
Kyla helps you put a plan in place using weekly testing and outbreak management.
- “On-Site COVID Testing for Your Employees”
- “Vaccination Tracking”
- “Daily Employee Symptom Check”
- Contact Tracing Through App if any Employee Tests Positive
- Employer Access to Kyla Dashboard and Resources
- Employee Access to Kyla App
Kyla can bill all insurances and has successfully billed for testing since the start of the pandemic. Kyla billing practices are supported by the latest Cares Act, HHS, CMS and DMHC policies.
- QR Testing Passport (under 1 min per test)
- Test Results Delivered in App
- Vaccination Tracking and Alerts
- Daily Symptom and Vitals Monitoring
- Contact Tracing
- Access to Medical Treatment
- Access to Wellness Program
Tracking of Test Results
Tracking of Vaccination Status
Tracking of Symptom Status
Contact Tracing Results
Alerts of Major Events
Reporting and Analytics
All tests are billable to insurance.
2x per Month
2x per Week (for qualified employers)
Emergency, on-site testing is available upon 12h-24h request
$1,000 per trip
Everything in Standard Package Plus...
Custom Packages for Enterprise-Level Customers
Potential to Test 3000 per Van per Day
Medical Director Reviews Your Protocols
Access Control Nurse Onsite Staffing
Access Control Integration
Dedicated Kyla Account Executive
Dedicated Kyla Expert Support
we Work With
Kyla works with over 500 employers, making testing accessible to hundreds of thousands of employees. Kyla will educate employees on COVID-19. Each day before work, Kyla will ask you how you are feeling and what your body temperature is.
How can we help you?
- Sign up on the website.
- Go through a step-by-step walkthrough for getting the office and employees ready - everything from legal to compliance.
- Invite employees to download the app and join the platform.
- Across your entire workforce, track abnormal symptoms and COVID tests. If any results are positive, all contacts are traced and tested and a return date after COVID illness is projected.
- Employer sends the employee an email with an invite to download the Kyla app.
- Employee downloads the app and registers.
- Kyla educates employee on COVID safety and the importance of safety and reassures employee that going back to work is OK with proper precautions being taken.
- Eligible employees do a COVID test at the frequency determined by the employer. Our medical director recommends weekly testing.
- Prior to work each day, every employee is alerted through the app to report any symptoms they may be experiencing.
- If symptoms are present, the employee gets a doctor consult right from the app.
- If the doctor suspects COVID, they refer employee for COVID testing.
- If the employee's test is positive, the doctor treats the employee. Also, the app does contract tracing and notifies possibly infected employees to get tested.
- The doctor clears employee when it is safe for them to return to work.
Employers will only be able to see the employee's status on certain data points such as: COVID-19 infection status, cleared for work status, normal/abnormal symptom status, contact tracing status, COVID-19 education status, and information provided by an employee to determine the risk level for COVID-19 exposure. No other medical information will be released to the employer.
$225 (Mobile Nurse Collection + COVID-19 Test)
California labs are backed up for weeks. However, Kyla utilizes its own labs and typically has results within 24 hours.
Kyla is currently in California only but pre-enrolling employers in other regions.
The contract is month-to-month. You pay at the start of the month for the number of “seats” you are purchasing for your employees.
Yes. English and Spanish.